Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Trees

christmas tree necklace made with marguerite lochrose flowers (6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm) and swarovski cubes 6mm and 8mm) green, gold and red.

a full view of the necklace 18" with gold plated lobster claw clasps.

christmas tree earrings using the same material used in the necklace.

a touch of green

clear crystals, all beads, ear wire, clasps are from fire mountain gems. My third favorite place to shop, Michaels and AC Moore are #1 and #2.
thanks for visiting my blog please come back I look forward to the comment.   
And a special thanks goes to raet :O)   Thanks again Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rose, very pretty! The photo's are a bit blurry but I could see okay. I'm sure that's a pretty penny! LOL!
    Bethann aka PawwPadd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings and necklace! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete