Sunday, November 21, 2010

Inspiration

brown and bone card stock paper used,
 leafy branch cuttlebug folder , chic ribbon by susan lenart kazmer, (dark brown), quick kutz folder lines and dots, butterfly stamp by hero arts, Jo ann essentials  real deal tacky glue for fabric (dries clear), non toxic, gelly roll glitter pen (golden star) this card was a inspriational card.
 same matetials as the above card only I used a red star gelly roll glitter pen, and red self adhesive tape.
this is the card that inspired me. 

here I used regular brown card stock, a silk multi colored leaf, the fruit I cut from a old card and I love to recycle, also the tag was cut from a recycled card. I used just a touch of glitter gelly roll pen color siah for the apple, and metallic gel pen for the pear stem, glue dots and double sided tape

2 comments:

  1. Rose, all of these cards are very nice! How'd you do the butterflies??? Are they stamped?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entries. The sympathy card is my favorite, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete