Saturday, December 18, 2010

christmas for friends

Hello fellow bloggers, I took a mini vacation from the blog world but I'm back now.

this card was made with the regular card stock cut down to size, candy cane dimensional sticker from jolee's boutique.

I desided to corporate two cards into one for someone who has a birthday during christmas time, I hope he wasn't dissapointed that I did it that way. the naughty and nice stickers are from again jolee's boutique, the paper from fancy pants embellishonline.com

the card on the left I used recyled embossed cards from recollections, stickers are from Jolee's boutique..the card on the right is embossed with a sizzix folder "textured impressions" the snow flake is a gift tag from holiday time, which was a gift from a friend.  thanks Rae.

card on the left textured impressions embossing folder and jolee's stickers, red glitter pen from gellyroll.  card on the right recycled cards (recollections) and sticker from unknown supplier.

card on the left again recycled card from recollections, jolee's sticker, card on the right textured impressions embossing folder, silver glitter pen by gelly roll (love their pens) gift tag from holiday time.

card on the left I used again recycled cards from recollections, I printed the holly from my computer attached a holly sticker from jolee's sticker.. the card on the right again embossing folder from sizzix textured impressions, green glitter gelly roll pen, jolee sticker.

card on the left again recycled cards from recollections, jolee sticker.. card on the right textured impressions embossing folder by sizzix, green glitter pen by gelly roll, I cut the happy holiday from a old card pasted it to another recycled card with double sided tape, rounded the corners with a corner punch.

blue glitter pen by gelly roll and gift tag on the left, textured impressions sizzix folder, on the right dimensional stickers by jolee's boutique, all the Jolee's sticker came in a bag I brought from Michael's craft during a after christmas sale (very nice bag)


Okay that is the last of the christmas cards for 2010, hope you will visit again, thanks for coming
                                                                Brownsugar

2 comments:

  1. Hey There Rose, you're getting awful creative with the folders and the glitter pens LOL! Nice work! Thanks for sharing, see ya
    Love and Hugs,
    Bethann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Rose, I somehow missed this posting! Love your Christmas cards. I like what you did with the snowflakes! ; ) Is it any wat possible that these are your cards for Christmas 2011? If so, you are really making me feel bad. lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete