Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011 creations

hello fellow bloggers, this card was created using a cutterbug folder (fantasy and happy birthday)  I used slik and paper flowers accented with a heartshaped  rhinestone (unknown suppliers)  gelly roll glitter pen (red star),, regular white card stock, double sided tape, medium size zots.

I used card stock from dcwv embossed cards, gellyroll glitter pen (clear star), the happy birthday blocks were printed from a computer program cut and taped to the front of the card using double sided tape.

the owl was cut from a old card, I think he is so cute I just had to reuse him. I colored him with a gellyroll glitter pen (lime star) green and brown AC card stock (primaries) all the usuals double sided tape to attach all.

2 comments:

  1. Rose, I have to tell you I love, love, love this owl on this card!!! He is soooo very adorable! Where'd you get him and is he a sticker or what??? Very cute card. Is it a B-Day card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose,
    I have to agree with Bethann about your owl. He is sweeeet! I see why you decided to reuse him, and that glitter pen colored him up just right!
    I also love those Happy birthday blocks card! Come visit me and Beth's blogs and see what we've been working on (when time permits...) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete